One of New England’s first process contractors, DECCO brought orbital welding technology to the forefront of process tool installs for several of the region’s largest and most demanding microelectronics manufacturers. In an industry driven by innovation, DECCO has been the “go to” contractor, meeting specialized requirements in the most critical environments.
DECCO’s Ultra-high Purity (UHP) teams:
- Class 10 Clean Room Experience Which Limits Exposure to Contamination and Delay
- Exceeding Client Expectations for Productivity, Layout and Functionality, Meeting and Exceeding Demanding Industry Schedules
Our UHP fabricators are experts in every type of UHP material:
- Stainless Tubing
- HP Plastics
- Coaxial Stainless Systems
Our award-winning projects include working with emerging technology companies to meet crucial deadlines for manufacturing in order to meet market demand.
DECCO was one of the first process contractors in New England dedicated to achieving the ultra-high purity requirements of the region’s microelectronics fabrication facilities. Our capabilities include:
- Coaxial Tubing
- Specialty Plastic Piping Systems
- Bulk Gas Distribution
- Process Gas Delivery Systems
- Process Tool Installation
- BCF and IR Welding