We are a full-service design and fabrication group delivering custom systems for clients across the globe. By incorporating Lean construction principles, we maximize prefabrication in support of our clients.
Our 10,000 sf fabrication facility incorporates dedicated space for utility and process piping systems under one roof. This facility houses five overhead cranes in two separate 24’ high-bay areas, a dedicated stainless steel fabrication and assembly area, and a multi-million dollar tool inventory providing pipe spool fabrication and custom assemblies supporting industrial and process projects.
- Prefabrication within a controlled environment increases efficiency and keeps time and costs down during installation.
- ASME-certified welding processes with dedicated welding production rooms and piping assembly areas.
- ASME-certified pressure vessel fabricator.
- Passivation and electropolishing services.
- Custom fabrication to meet FDA and BPE standards.
- Dedicated material receiving, inspection and component kitting areas per cGMP standards.
3D Scanning and Virtual Design
By utilizing 3D laser scanning technology, we capture geospatial conditions for precise measurements to deliver customized solutions. This state-of-the-art technology allows our clients to “see” DECCOFab’s custom fabrication in their environment. This allows the project teams to streamline the development of a conceptual design to a delivered system. Other capabilities include:
- Clash-free designs with multiple building systems and the capacity to interpret conditions for existing spaces.
- Constructability reviews.
- Efficient production of pipe spools, fabricated systems, utility panels, and custom skids in our controlled environment reduces field trade hours while minimizing safety risks on the jobsite.
- As-built assessments.
Ultra-High Purity Teams
DECCO was one of the first process contractors in New England dedicated to achieving the ultra-high purity requirements of the region’s microelectronics fabrication facilities. Our capabilities include:
- Coaxial Tubing
- Specialty Plastic Piping Systems
- Bulk Gas Distribution
- Process Gas Delivery Systems
- Process Tool Installation
- BCF and IR Welding
We proudly offer custom stainless steel and carbon steel fabrication services to meet your precise specifications. Our capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Custom Carts
- Bag Holders
- Pump Stands
- Heat Exchanger Stands
- Crossover Platforms