We take great pride in our unique culture where we reward outstanding performance, encourage personal development, and foster professional achievement through lifelong learning opportunities.
We are one of the top 100 Specialty Contractors in the United States and we take great pride in our unique culture where we reward outstanding performance. Join New England’s premier Mechanical Contractor and experience THE DECCO DIFFERENCE.
- Excellent compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K
- Lifelong education and training opportunities
- Safe and secure work environments
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology
Join our team. Share our success.
We are currently recruiting the following:
- Senior Project Manager
- Senior level management role providing overall management and direction on assigned DECCO projects, as well as serving as liaison to support the development of new business opportunities and cultivating prospective client relationships.
Submit your interest and qualifications utilizing our electronic form or send your statement of interest to email@example.com.