We take great pride in our unique culture where we reward outstanding performance, encourage personal development, and foster professional achievement through lifelong learning opportunities.
We are looking for visionaries who are eager to join a company where a culture of partnership is promoted and opportunities for professional and personal development are encouraged.
Join New England’s premier Mechanical Contractor and experience THE DECCO DIFFERENCE.
- Excellent compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K
- Lifelong education and training opportunities
- Safe and secure work environments
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology
Join our team. Share our success.
New Position: WELD INSPECTOR – PROJECT QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER (note local to NH and MA): Responsible for Weld Inspection and oversight of QA/QC Technicians and DECCO’s QA/QC Program. Assures quality is built into all of our work elements and our control program is adhered to.
- Oversight of DECCO’s QA/QC Program including its printed documents and procedures
- Direct client interaction with senior level client representative
- Routine interaction with DECCO field leadership and trade based
- Manage direct reports (QC Techs)
- The use of “documenting discipline” effectively to ensure compliance
- Exhibit DECCO Core Values
- Other duties may be assigned
LICENSED PLUMBERS & PIPEFITTERS: We are currently seeking talented and licensed Plumbers and Pipefitters who are seeking a challenging long-term construction career at DECCO.
APPRENCTICE PROGRAM: Our Craft Training and Apprentice Program offers education, training and career opportunities.
How Do I Apply? Submit your interest and qualifications for these positions utilizing our electronic form below or send your statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not hear from someone within 48 hours, please reach out to us at 603.673.2200.