We take great pride in our unique culture where we reward outstanding performance, encourage personal development, and foster professional achievement through lifelong learning opportunities.
We are one of the top 100 Specialty Contractors in the United States and we take great pride in our unique culture where we reward outstanding performance. Join New England’s premier Mechanical Contractor and experience THE DECCO DIFFERENCE.
- Excellent compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K
- Lifelong education and training opportunities
- Safe and secure work environments
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology
Join our team. Share our success.
We are currently recruiting the following:
- SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for the overall administrative, financial, and technical management of a particular project, group of projects, and the on-going relationship with DECCO’s key clients. The Senior PM is responsible for acquiring new work opportunities, developing work-acquisition strategies, and in the development of strategic initiatives from DECCO’s Construction Group.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Attend site walk-throughs and develop labor, material, subcontractor, and rental estimates. Develop and submit proposals that are error-free and professional.
2. Assist in the development and implementation of strategic plans for the entire Small Projects group
3. Manage multiple projects running concurrently
4. Responsible for monthly invoicing, collections, and accounts payable
5. Attend monthly PFSR meetings and capable of providing financial and schedule status of all projects
6. Forecast manpower requirements and accurately update the weekly Staffing Sheet
7. Solicit subcontractor bid proposals and create positive relationships with DECCO “subs”
8. Produce and issue subcontracts using PROP
9. Develop change order documentation and estimates and control DECCO exposure on change conditions on their projects
10. Maintain project files that are neat, organized, and thorough
11. Monitor co-workers morale and react to problems
12. Clearly relays their expectations to Field Supervisors and is open and honest with an individual who does not perform to those expectations
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Submit your interest and qualifications utilizing our electronic form or send your statement of interest to email@example.com.