Setting Standards. Exceeding Expectations.
At DECCO, our promise to our clients and industry partners for the past 85 years has been a result of our mission to remain consistent in our enduring Core Values = Partnership, Commitment, Ethics and Excellence. Our unending dedication to demand quality and ensure the safety of all continues to be a hallmark of DECCO’s service.
Pfizer, Inc., Project "E"
DECCOConstruction supported the construction of this 175,000 sf, state-of-the-art, five-story facility. The facility produces high-quality, complex biologics and vaccines. DECCO was a key partner in the construction installing critical process systems such as WFI, CIP, Process Chemical delivery and the complex Vents and Drainage systems.
- Owner/CM/Partner: Bovis Lend-Lease
- DECCOServ has provided special project support and maintenance services such as elastomer change-outs, mechanical equipment preventative maintenance programs, and shutdown support. For the last 20 years, Lonza has relied on us to be an integral part of the building operations.
- DECCOServ has partnered with Dupont at this location for over 25 years to provide critical maintenance support, special project delivery, and facility support that includes shutdown planning and execution, general building mechanical systems and process chemical delivery systems.
The project involved the retrofit of 300,00SF of an existing Mill building for large scale cultivation facility for medical grade cannabis in a clean and closely controlled environment. DECCO was a design assist and mechanical partner to provide geothermal cooling from 24 wellheads in order to support the cooling of custom liquid cooled grow lights and the piping design, fabrication, and installation of the complete mechanical room piping.
DECCO received the following awards for this project:
- ABC Massachusetts Award for Construction Excellence
- ABC New Hampshire/ Vermont- Award for Construction Excellence
- ABC National Award of Merit for Construction Excellence
- Owner/CM/Partner: Valiant Group
Feed System Fabrication
- DECCOFab executed the custom fabrication of a platform to support the Four – 8000 liter vessels that would be placed in it. The Feed system was designed to break down for reassembly at the owners facility keeping break points to a minimum.
Owner/CM/Partner: Skanska USA
Bristol-Myers Squibb Clinical Manufacturing Building
- DECCO was recognized with an Award of Excellence in Mechanical from the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) of NH/VT Learn more about this project
Owner/CM/Partner: Lend Lease
Buffer System Fabrication
DECCOFab executed fabricaiton of a six Tank Buffer System in support of a larger expansion at a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturer in the US. DECCO assisted in the piping design and completed the project with a full FAT at our site in Brookline NH.
- Owner/CM/Partner: Confidential