DECCOServ offers integrated construction services dedicated to customized maintenance and facilities management programs.
DECCO’s integrated construction services group “DECCOServ” collaborates closely with owners to offer customized “Customer Alliance Programs” (CAP) where dedicated DECCO crews work alongside maintenance and facilities departments on critical process systems, shutdown support, and small project execution.
We offer additional construction services that include:
- Elastomer replacement programs
- Service fleet of fully equipped vehicles
- A dedicated service manager
- A plumbing group, licensed in MA and NH, for small projects and service calls
- A special projects group that can respond to small-to midsize project opportunities
- Piping design and constructability reviews
- Process equipment service and maintenance
- ASME-certified welding services for pressure vessel modifications and repairs
“We’ve had DECCOServ on our site for the past 20+ years and are proud partners in their “Customer Alliance Program.” Their leadership when it comes to working safely is relied upon and the quality of the work is unmatched! As “partners” we trust them with everything from our critical process systems as well as the general building systems. Their expertise is used to help us make capital investment decisions and routine preventative maintenance plans. Looking forward to the next 20 years! Thank you!”
“The plumbing services DECCO has provided are top notch. Everyone we have had at our site works professionally with an eye on safety that most ignore. It’s a huge relief for me knowing when DECCOServ is doing the work it will be done right.”