We are an integrated construction service provider dedicated to customized maintenance and facilities management programs, shutdown support, and specialized plumbing.
Customer Alliance Programs
- An integrated, responsive, on-site team supporting small projects and maintenance programs for our client’s needs.
Clean Utilities Service Program (CUSP)
We provide life science and research facilities with comprehensive equipment installation, inspection, certification, and preventative maintenance services. Our services include:
- Certification of process equipment and validated piping systems per FDA and cGMP Standards performed by professionally trained CUSP auditors.
- Specialized maintenance and facility staff augmentation.
- Elastomer replacement programs.
- Clean for O2 and passivation services.
- Verify existing conditions, maintain as-built drawings, and develop a comprehensive Bill of Materials (BOM) for spare part inventory management.
- Turnover package & documentation review.
- ASME-certified welding services for pressure vessel modifications and repairs needed at client facilities.
- Fleet of fully-equipped service vehicles that specialize in FDA-validated systems, ultra-high purity environments, food & beverage, specialized chemical, bio-pharm, and industrial power & energy industries.
For fast-paced projects that provide unique logistical challenges, our dedicated project teams have the expertise and technology to execute complex work in operating facilities with minimal disruption. Our capabilities include:
- Proprietary control systems tailored for small to mid-sized projects utilizing Lean construction
principles and prefabrication.
- Provide 3D scanning and geospatial surveys for project execution within an operating space.
Our fully licensed and highly-trained technicians are qualified to work in complex, specialized environments within industrial and operating facilities. We offer:
- A fleet of fully-equipped vehicles ready to respond to our client’s urgent specialty plumbing needs.
- Code review and constructability surveys.
- BIM modeling, 3D scanning, Trimble layout, and piping system design.
“We’ve had DECCOServ on our site for the past 20+ years and are proud partners in their “Customer Alliance Program.” Their leadership when it comes to working safely is relied upon and the quality of the work is unmatched! As “partners” we trust them with everything from our critical process systems as well as the general building systems. Their expertise is used to help us make capital investment decisions and routine preventative maintenance plans. Looking forward to the next 20 years! Thank you!”
“The plumbing services DECCO has provided are top notch. Everyone we have had at our site works professionally with an eye on safety that most ignore. It’s a huge relief for me knowing when DECCOServ is doing the work it will be done right.”