DECCO is one of the first mechanical contractors in New England to perform cGMP installations for FDA-validated pharmaceutical and biotechnology facilities.
Our resume boasts multiple national award-winning installations and over 4,000 FDA-validated projects. We take a unique approach in the planning and implementation of projects through the utilization of proven design, prefabrication and incorporation of state-of-the-art technologies to shorten field construction schedules.
DECCO Construction specializes in the following:
- Mechanical programs in the most sensitive ultra-high purity environments to large industrial processing facilities.
- Central utility plants and base build utilities
- Proprietary project management and productivity tracking systems
- Licensed welders, pipefitters and plumbers in MA, NH, CT, RI, VT, ME
- LEED AP and Green Advantage licensed professionals
- Industry-leading EMR Safety rating
- Integrated 3-D BIM Modeling
- Pre-fabrication of piping spools and assemblies
- Modular piping and equipment fabrication
- 3-D Piping Design and isometric drawing fabrication
- Field Trimble layouts
- BPE-compliant Standard Operating Procedures
- Electronic turnover packages of validated systems
Clients partner with DECCO early in the design process to assist in determining a project’s viability and to ensure their products go to market timely. To support these efforts, our pre-construction services include:
- Sharing insightful schedule feedback
- Providing budgets and cost forecasting
- Offering valuable and quantifiable value engineering options
- Providing 3-D design assistance and piping design
- Providing constructability surveys to meet their industry standards
- Collaborating with owners and engineers to identify opportunities to pre-fabricate components and assemblies to shorten field construction schedules.
DECCO works collaboratively with our client partners to develop strategies to meet the demands of the program. Many times this requires offering a design-build approach that supports fast-track schedule demands, while allowing field installation to proceed. This requires a collaborative structure between DECCO, the owner, the engineer and our project teams to work seamlessly to safely deliver and execute installations.
““…we want to extend our deep appreciation for all your contributions and efforts on turning our vision into a reality. You should be very proud of what we have accomplished together. Your contribution to the project will help Pfizer advance our biologics development portfolio with promise of bringing new life improving therapies to our patients across the globe.”