Our Critical Equipment Handling group provides professional rigging services of vital equipment. Let our team of rigging experts do the heavy lifting and setting of your process equipment.
DECCO has been working in and around the industry’s most sensitive cleanroom equipment and environments for decades. Whether it is a renovation of existing space or construction of a new suite or facility, DECCO is uniquely qualified to safely manage the handling and setting of your process equipment. Our team of qualified technicians works collaboratively within process suites to set the equipment you depend on in a safe and professional manner.
Our 20,000 sf Critical Equipment Storage Facility in Nashua, New Hampshire provides long-term, or short-term storage space for equipment in a clean, secure, and temperature-controlled environment. Delayed equipment deliveries can have a detrimental impact on your project. Our storage facility will receive and store your equipment in order to support your schedule requirements. When needed, we will then safely deliver it on-time to accommodate your operations.
- Our unique skill set includes the safe removal, storage, and installation of process equipment by a qualified technician with cleanroom and cGMP expertise.
- Storage and Delivery of Critical Process Equipment
- Coordination, receipt, and delivery from outside vendors.
- Specialized care and storage in a tempered environment.
- Weekly, monthly, and yearly storage programs available.
- Shutdown Support Services
- Refurbishment Services
- While your equipment is in storage at our facility, we offer cGMP-compliant elastomer upgrades, modifications, and sanitization services.
- Crating and Packing Services for Storage or Shipping