Our Critical Equipment Handling group provides professional rigging services of vital equipment. Let our team of rigging experts do the heavy lifting and setting of your process equipment.
DECCO has been working in and around the industry’s most sensitive cleanroom equipment and environments for decades. Whether it is a renovation of existing space or construction of a new suite or facility, DECCO is uniquely qualified to safely manage the handling and setting of your process equipment. Our team of qualified technicians works collaboratively within process suites to set the equipment you depend on in a safe and professional manner.
DECCO’s 20,000 sq. ft. Critical Equipment Storage Facility is in Nashua, New Hampshire, and provides long-term, or short-term storage space for equipment in a secure, temperature-controlled environment. Do not let delayed equipment deliveries have a detrimental influence on your program’s schedule. Our local facility will receive and hold your equipment until you are ready for it. We will safely deliver it on-time to support your operations – it is that simple!
CRITICAL EQUIPMENT HANDLING SERVICES
- Our unique skill set includes the safe removal, modification, and re-installation of process equipment by a qualified technician with clean room and GMP expertise.
- Storage and delivery of Critical Process Equipment
- Coordination, receipt, and delivery from outside vendors.
- Specialized care and storage in the tempered environments.
- Daily, monthly, weekly, and yearly service programs are available.
- Shutdown Support Services
- Refurbishment Services
- While your equipment is in storage at our facility, we offer elastomer exchange, upgrades, modifications, and sanitization services.