The Project Engineer assists the company in meeting its objectives and goals by supporting the Project Manager, and the preconstruction and construction teams with estimating, project documentation, material procurement and selection. This may include involvement in the pre-job planning and the execution of the work as well as successful project close-out.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Direct interaction with DECCO clients, suppliers, and vendors.
- Specification review and drawing interpretation.
- Prepare detailed technical submittal packages.
- Attend project walk-throughs.
- Equipment and material procurement.
- Scope compliance and change order estimating when applicable.
- Maintain project documents as required: turnover books, maintenance manuals, as-built drawings, etc.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professional appearance and interaction.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems and construction standards.
- Construction administration including proposals, estimates, submittals, and timesheets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- B.S. in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field is strongly preferred.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to understand construction drawings and specifications.
- Computer skills including a knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Exhibit strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities.
Mail your resume to the following address or send your statement of interest to email@example.com.
Attn: Molly Reagan
1900 Southwood Drive, Nashua, NH 03063
DECCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.