Essential duties and responsibilities include:
Daily walkdown and inspections of commercial-sized air handlers, cold rooms and freezers to ensure the units are operating within parameters. Ability to conduct routine maintenance and repairs when needed on all above listed pieces of equipment.
- Experience with BAS operating systems and system alarm reporting is a plus.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced GMP environment.
- Refrigeration license a plus.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professional appearance and confidence.
- Organized and able to multi-task.
- Mechanical skills.
- Operates with a sense of urgency.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or relevant industry experience.
Language Skills: Basic command of English vocabulary.
Mathematical Skills: Basic math skills required.
Reasoning Ability: Problem-solving capability is required.
Computer Skills: As required.
Certs, Licenses, Registrations: Refrigeration preferred, not required.
Other Skills and Abilities: As required.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Portsmouth, NH: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- EPA Refrigeration Certification (Preferred)
Mail your resume to the following address or send your statement of interest to email@example.com. DECCO is an EOE/AA employer.
Attn: Molly Reagan
1900 Southwood Drive, Nashua, NH 03063