Responsible for oversight of QA/QC Technicians and DECCO’s QA/QC Program. Assures quality is built into all of our work elements and our control program is adhered to.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversight of DECCO’s QA/QC Program including its printed documents and procedures.
- Direct client interaction with senior-level client representatives
- Routine interaction with DECCO field leadership and trade base
- Manage direct reports (QC Techs)
- The use of “documenting discipline” effectively to ensure compliance
- Exhibit DECCO Core Values
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professional appearance and confidence
- Exceptionally organized and able to multi-task
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Empathic listener and servant leader
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- SNT-TC-1A Level II Certification or CWI Required
- High school diploma or relevant industry experience
- Communicates professionally
- Math skills required
- Exceptional problem-solving capability is required
- Strong MS Office Suite skills required.
Click here to apply.
Or mail your resume to the following address.
Attn: Molly Reagan
1900 Southwood Drive, Nashua, NH 03063
DECCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.