DECCO, Inc. has announced its newest service supporting the market with 3D Laser Scanning & Virtual Design Solutions.
DECCO’s new 3D Laser Scanning & Virtual Design Solutions supports projects with 3D scanned models and point clouds to integrate piping models and skidded systems into generated virtual environments supporting Building Information Models (BIM). These 3D scanned models illustrate how DECCO’s custom skid models fit within a facility. The 3D model verifies field tie-in requirements, facilitating installation and minimizing schedule impacts.
DECCO’s Virtual Design Solutions support:
- Site scanning presents accurate data on floor levelness/flatness and wall plumpness.
- Clash detection, prefabrication, and mitigation.
- Comprehensive data analysis.
- Piping system design.
- Concrete scanning and infrastructure assessments to locate and document existing conduits, utilities, rebar, and other components.
- Scanned data can be exported into preferred software such as Autodesk, Navisworks, REVIT, Rhino 3D, and SolidWorks.
“The use of advanced and virtual technologies in construction continues to progress at lightning speed,” notes Dan Manzi, Project Engineer. “Capturing accurate as-built conditions for documentation, design, construction, renovation, fabrication, utility installations and facility modifications supports cost-saving and time-saving options.”
Please visit 3D Laser Scanning and Virtual Design Solutions to learn more about our extensive suite of specialized construction, maintenance, and fabrication services.