As a Project Manager for DECCO, you will play a critical role by maintaining a thorough knowledge of projects and ensuring project success. Your responsibilities will include overseeing project timelines, budgets, and resources, as well as coordinating with clients, vendors, and internal teams. Additionally, you will be responsible for identifying and mitigating project risks and developing strategies to ensure project success.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide overall leadership and establish project objectives with the entire project team.
- Accountable for managing and maintaining budget, profitability goals, and financial reporting.
- Maintain client relationships and work closely with their account representatives.
- Specification review and drawing interpretation.
- Control DECCO’s risk exposure.
- Oversee DECCO Safety Standards for all work activities.
- Scope compliance and change order estimating when applicable.
- Oversee the maintenance of project documents.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professional appearance and interaction.
- Advanced knowledge of mechanical systems and construction standards.
- Construction administration including proposals, estimates, submittals, and timesheets.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- B.S. in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field is strongly preferred. Two to five years of experience in commercial construction project management is required.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to understand construction drawings and specifications.
- Computer skills including a knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Exhibit strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities.
Mail your resume to the following address or send your statement of interest to email@example.com.
Attn: Molly Reagan
1900 Southwood Drive, Nashua, NH 03063
DECCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.