Overall responsibility for general accounting-related duties and tasks including calculating, processing, posting, verifying, and maintaining data associated and financial reports according to GAAP. Working cross-functionally to provide reporting for KPIs and analysis to communicate trends and support day-to-day and future operations of the company. Other duties as needed.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Analyze all general ledger accounts.
- Provide input to the development and implementation of record keeping systems, forms, policies, and procedures related to all general accounting activities.
- Ensures the follow through and proper recognition of all transactions related to Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll.
- Identifies and resolves problems and inconsistencies and suggests corrective procedures.
- Communicates and coordinates accounting policies, practices, and procedures with department managers, vendors, and reporting agencies.
- Assist with various accounting projects and analysis as requested.
- Exhibits DECCO’s Core Values.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Professional appearance and confidence.
- Exceptional understanding of general accounting standards, practices, and systems.
- Exceptionally organized and able to multi-task.
- Constantly seeking knowledge to assure the latest programs, systems, and procedures are adopted.
- Dependable, adaptive, analytical, and shows initiative.
- Demonstrates attention to detail.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics, 1-3 years in a similar role.
Language Skills: Strong command of English vocabulary.
Mathematical Skills: As required.
Reasoning Ability: Exceptional problem-solving capability is required.
Computer Skills: MS Office suite, including intermediate to advanced Excel, Foundation Accounting Software.
Certs, Licenses, Registrations: As required.
Other Skills and Abilities: Strong communicator.
Based in an office environment.
Mail your resume to the following address or send your statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. DECCO is an EOE/AA employer.
Attn: Molly Reagan
1900 Southwood Drive, Nashua, NH 03063